Thursday 26 March 2015

March Monthly Favourites



It's that time of the month, where I share with you what I am currently loving! Now that Spring is here (it might not feel like it, but it's here), my hair has been feeling and looking so dry and brittle. My normal  shampoo and conditioner isn't doing anything it right now, so I decided to look for something that will nourish, moisturise and generally make my hair feel and look silky smooth again.

I gave the new John Freda Frizz Ease, Miraculous Recovery Shampoo & Conditioner a try. I have to say, I love it! 
The products contain an Amino Repair complex, which helps nourish and replenish moisture, addressing split ends.  My hair feels silkier and more moisturised after use. I think I will keep these two for a while. 

I brought these products from Boots (Uk) at £5.89 each

Next on my favourites list is Real Techniques Miracle complexion sponge. I know, I am a little late on the wagon. But, for someone who used to use her fingers to apply foundation (because I can't afford makeup brushes) this is a god send. I decided to see what all the hype was about and was equally pleased with the price (£5.99, Boots) I thought, why the hell not and decided to try it out. I wasn't disappointed at all. It really did give me a pixel perfect, flawless base. It made my foundation sit better on my skin and the rounded sides, helped with blending the product into my cheeks and the sides of my face. As  well as the flat edge, easy to use around the eyes and nose. The tip is so easy to blend in concealers and hide those nasty blemishes. So, it is a two thumbs up from me (Never using my fingers again!).

My third favourite is L'Oreals Infallible 24hr Matte foundation and Mattifying base. I love both these products and I loved them so much, my previous post, raves all about it! Go and check it out Here

Now for something completely different, I am loving these treats from Myprotein. As some of you may or may not know. I am a fitness freak and I am always looking for, or eating food that will give me the most protein intake. I do a lot of strength workouts that involve using my own body weight. It's tough and because I am using my muscles throughout my workouts. I am hungry most of the day or evening. 

So, these new protein wafers hit the spot! They are packed with protein (15g) and they come in three different flavours, Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry. I love the chocolate and vanilla and they come in a box of ten. and in each pack you get two squares of protein goodness. 

They are expensive, £14.99 a box! but they are so worth it! I would only consume one pack a day and after a workout. You can read more about them over at the Myprotein site Here

And that is it for this month. I hope you enjoyed reading on what my March favourites are. If any of you are trying any of the products above then let me know what you think. I love hearing other peoples opinions.

Thanks for reading X 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh the protein wafers sound like a great idea! :)

    I need Frizz ease, most definitely, I look like a scarecrow in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete