Thursday 19 March 2015

L'Oreal Infallible 24H Matte Foundation and Mattifying Base

                                

This month I have been loving L'Oreal's latest foundation and primer - Infallible 24H Pro-Matte Foundation. And it does exactly what it says on the, er, tube. It is very lightweight and creamy in texture, has a matte finish. Fantastic, if you are like me and have very oily skin. 

The coverage is full, non cakey and it lasts ALL day. Teamed with it's primer - Mattifying Base and you are good to go. I have been using this foundation and primer for a good few weeks and I am so impressed with it. I was skecptical at first about the 24H bit, I mean I wouldn't wear it for that long. However, it's good to know that it should last all day, which it does and it also doesn't move on your skin. No touch ups here. 

The foundation comes in an array of shades, which makes it alot easier to find your perfect shade, without colouring yourself in. 

Normally you would expect to pay an arm, and a leg for a foundation with as great coverage and that lasts all day (even through an intense workout!) and with no touch ups. So, I was very pleased with the price at £6.99 from Boots at the moment. 

Overall, this foundation is a win for me. I can not fault it and would highly recommend that you try it out!

How have you found it?


Thank you for reading x 

No comments:

Post a Comment